18 random questions. 1. Do you know how to play poker? Nope.
2. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? A combination of the Apple Store and my comic book and bike shops. But I'd also want to visit a travel agent to buy myself some flights.
3. What do you carry with you at all times? If I have my backpack: iPod, headphones, wallet, keys, journal, diary, security pass for work, mobile phone, pen, pencil, lip gloss, hand cream, two USB flash drives, bike gloves, something to read, sunglasses, mints, hairbrush and an umbrella.
4. What's your current obsession? Comics – books and the art. I´ve traveled to America three times in the last three years to go to comic book conventions. Me, nerdy? No way!! ;)
I’m also a little obsessed with my bikes and bike riding. I have recently upgraded to a 2010 Cannondale CAAD 9 after spending a year kicking about on a 2008 Kona Lisa. At the moment I´m cycling about 200km a week.
Both are detrimental to my bank account.
5. Favourite fabric? Velvet.
6. Do you get along with most girls? A lot of girls perplex me and I'm sure I puzzle them. They're into things I don't understand like shoes, handbags and make-up. I must've been away the day those obsessions were handed out. That or I was in the wrong line.
7. Do you consider yourself materialistic? I like having nice things, so I suppose I am. But I'm aware that it's just stuff.
8. What kind of books do you like to read? All sorts. I like to read broadly, all sorts of subjects and genres interest me.
9. How do you like your steak? Medium rare. I like it seared on the outside and pink in the middle. Not a fan of when it's still mooing.
10. You're organising a dinner party. What five fictional characters would you bring to life and invite? Oliver Queen, Selina Kyle, Doctor Who (the David Tennant one), Dick Grayson and Matt Murdock.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? San Francisco. If someone could arrange for me to live there, I'd be one happy camper.
12. What foods do you dislike? I absolutely loathe all beans. When I'm at my parents' house, my mum doesn't put any beans on my plate at dinner time because she knows I won't eat them. I also dislike broccoli. It's a texture thing. I'm fairly certain I don't mind the taste.
13. What are five things you can't live without? The written word, water, internet, sleep, my sense of self.
14. Do you believe in the afterlife? I'll find out when I get there.
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere I can take loads of photos, ride my bike and maybe write that novel I keep saying I want to write.
16. Who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman? Batman. Superman may be invulnerable to just about everything but brains beats brawn every time and Batman is way smarter than Superman. Not saying Supes is dumb or anything because it´s quite obvious he´s not, but Batman... Well, Batman is cunning. Cunning and smart bets brawn hands down.
17. If you could have one super power, what would it be? The ability to fly. That'd be cool.
18. What is your dream job regardless of talent or ability? Comic book writer and/or artist.